IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University College London The deadline of the scholarhip is 04 May 2020.
We are delighted to be partners with International Students House (ISH) in these awards: the UCL Institute of Education (IOE) – International Students House Centenary Scholarship, and the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship (in honour of the founder of ISH).
IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships is available to undertake Masters level programs at University College London.
- Full-time Taught Master’s Degree programmes offered at UCL Institute of Education
- Please note that online courses are not eligible for these scholarships.
Students from low or lower-middle income country
ISH provides accommodation for a year, while the IOE covers tuition fees. Please note that these scholarships do not cover subsistence in London, travel or any other expenses. The scholarships are tenable for one academic year, subject to satisfactory progress.
- be citizens and residents of a low or middle income country with a GNI not higher than $8000 per capita (as per the World Bank GNI per capita classification tables)
- have an unconditional offer to study a full time master’s degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (September / October 2020 start).
- not have studied or lived in the UK before.
Please note that online courses are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Applicant must have offer letter or admission
- If you fulfill all the criteria, please email IOEinternational@ucl.ac.uk to request a scholarship application form. Please include in your email your student ID number.